Subject: Re: [Stratego] Count newlines
From: [email-masked] (Martin Bravenboer)
Date: 19 Apr 04 20:02:51 GMT

Hey Jurgen,

> I don't know if this is relevant, but at CWI we do it like this:

Interesting! Thanks for the pointer to addPosInfo. I've just tried it on 
a simple example, and it looks promising. No one seems to have noticed 
this tool :o . In fact Jonne even implemented something like this 
combined with an AsFix implosion, but is has never been included in 
implode-asfix.

> I don't know if implode-asfix has the same behavior.

I don't think so, but we are considering to start using implodePT 
anyway, since we have to extend implode-asfix to handle AsFix2ME.

 > [annotations] if I remember correctly, you can address using Stratego.

Yes indeed.

Cheers,
-- 
Martin Bravenboer
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Software Technology
Institute of Information and Computing Sciences
Utrecht University