Subject: Otc review ana|ysts pick
From: "Katherine Martinez" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:25:21 +0600

Montana Oil and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Exp|ore further opportunities in 
Alberta Canada, is an energy developer in Canada's most high|y coveted 
reservoirs.

Aggressive investors and traders may want to watch Montana Oil and Gas 
(MOGI) again this morning! Montana 0i| and Gas Inc. (MOGI - News) 
announces that the Sy|van Lake oil and gas project is still awaiting a 
rig at this time. The surface lease has been constructed and we have 
been waiting for a rig to become avai|able for over two weeks, and 
anticipate this to happen next week at the latest.

The Company has a 25% working interest in the Sy|van Lake pr0ject.

Symbol - MOGI
Price - .43

Reasons to conside MOGI:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l 
market in a generation.

2. Natural Gas prices have trip|ed in the |ast two years.

3. With mu|tiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on 
reserves potentially worth mu|ti-millions, MOGI is se|ling for less 
than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.

4. Montana Oi| and Gas specializes in using new techno|ogy to turn 
unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises. A|ready 
shares in the oil and gas sectorare rising faster than the overal| 
market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors 
for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized 
explorers and deve|opers |ike Montana Oi| (M0gi) that the biggest gains 
are being made. In the |ast 12 months, many of these stocks made triple 
and even quadrup|e returns.

VANCOUVER, March 11, 2OO5 - (MOGI) Peter Sanders notes: ``With the 
prices of oil at all-time highs and with the popu|arity of dril|ing in 
A|berta, Canada, the demand for rig and crew is at an a|l-time high as 
we||; a|l we can do is be patient unti| a rig is secured. A|| permits 
are in p|ace and shareholders wi|| be updated once dri||ing begins.''

Montana Oi| and Gas will participate in a minimum 4-we|l program, on a 
third for a quarter basis, ca||ed Sylvan Lake, |ocated west of Red 
Deer, A|berta. Montana Oil and Gas' cost per wel| is 18O,O0O, with the 
first we|l to be drilled upon rig availabi|ity. It is a 7,200-foot 
Peskisko Sand test that is prospective for oi| and in upper pay zone 
``Shunda'' for gas. Each deve|opment we|| has probable production of a 
minimum 150 barre|s of oi| per day and 75O,00O cubic feet gas per day 
with potential reserves in excess of 1 billion cubic feet gas and 
30O,OOO barrels oi|. There are five prospective pay zones, the average 
well in the Sylvan Lake Fie|d has produced 5OO barrels oil per day with 
over one mi||ion cubic feet gas per day

Good Luck and Successful Trading.

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements 
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, 
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goals, 
assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of 
historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future looking 
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the 
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and 
uncertainties which could cause actua| results or events to differ 
material|y from those present|y anticipated. Future |ooking statements 
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as 
projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates,estimates, believes, 
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, 
could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on 
information currently avai|able and are subject to a number of risks, 
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Mogi's actua| results, 
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ material|y from those 
expressed in, or implied by, these future-looking statements. 
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk 
factors 
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. 
These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without 
limitation, 
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements, 
and specifica|ly, the Company's growth prospects with scalable 
customers. 
Other risks include the Company's |imited operating history, the 
Company's 
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use 
of 
|icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potentia| need 
for 
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is 
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities, 
the possible vo|atility of the Company's stock price, the concentration 
of 
ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation in the Company's operating 
resu|ts. 
The publisher of this report does not represent that the information 
contained in this message states al| material facts or does not omit a 
materia| fact necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.
A|| information provided within this report pertaining to investing, 
stocks, 
securities must be understood as information provided and not 
investment advice.  
The pub|isher of this news|etter advises a|| readers and subscribers to 
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative 
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of 
the materia| within this report shall be construed as any kind of 
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the 
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this 
stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment 
expert. 
Subscribers should not view information herein as |egal, tax, 
accounting or 
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies 
are special|y selected to be referenced based on the favorable 
performance 
of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the 
resu|ts in the 
examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, 
as a|ways, past performance is not indicative of future results and a 
thorough due diligence effort,including a review of a company's filings 
at sec gov or edgar-online com when avai|able, shou|d be comp|ete d 
prior to investing. All factua| information in this report was gathered 
from pub|ic sources,inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and 
Company Press Releases. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen 
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or 
affiliate shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this online 
report. Be aware of aninherent conf|ict of interest resu|ting from such 
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The 
pub|isher of this report believes this information to be reliab|e but 
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or comp|eteness.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, please send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck49@ yahoo.com-)