Subject: Re: 2547: Move argp/ to lib/argp/.
From: "Benoit Perrot" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:49:52 +0100 (CET)
List-Id: Tiger Patches <tiger-patches.lrde.epita.fr>

Wow, vcs is pretty cool BUT I wish I had some documentation ;)

I had no problem setting up my environment, but:

- having vcs complaining that I have junk files in my development
  workspace,

- having it helping me to actually write my ChangeLog entry (I had already
  written one, I've been lucky to understand what was happening and not
  to duplicate my entry :)

- having it diying because I provided a --file=svn-commit.tmp in the first
  place

is quite scary, especially when committing in TC :P

Of course from now on I will let vcs do everything, but migrating from
an all-by-hand way to *this* is quite destabilizing -- the first time
at least.

Anyway, I very much appreciated its error recovery capability (it failed
several times due to my lack of knowledge, but each time in a gracefull
manner and conserving my last choices) and its verbosity, even if it does
not replace a little manpage ;)

-- 
benoit

--
Tiger-patches mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.lrde.epita.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tiger-patches