Subject: Winning Notification !!!!
From: "DNL Lotto Agency" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:47:41 +0000

World Wide National Lottery
Department of National Lottery
DNL Lottery Agency
Sub-Regional Head Quarters
Accra Ghana.
12/14 Ministry Way
Accra Ghana.

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the Department of 
National Lottery (DNL) in Affiliation with the World Wide National Lottery 
International programs held on the 5th of March in Accra Ghana.
In conjunction with the West African monetary institute a Ticket 
number: 310878GH445EY attached to your e-mail address which subsequently 
won you the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 
US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars). This is from a total cash prize 
of US$20,000,000.00(Twenty Million dollars, shared amongst the first 
Ten (10)lucky winners in this category.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afrian
booklet representative office in Accra Ghana (Africa) as indicated in
your play coupon.

In view of this, your US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States 
Dollars) would be released to you by our Department of National Lottery 
Agency (OFFICE)in Accra Ghana  Africa. Our Africa Agent will immediately 
commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as 
you contact him.

All participants were drawn from the World Wide Web (www) site and email addresses  extracted from over 100,000 individuals and companies internet sites.Ten lucky winner would/is selected through computerised balloting system. 

Please note that Ticket numbers were attached to each email address and were randomly picked by the computerised balloting system to emerge the Ten lucky winners.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.

To file in for your claim, please contact our Africa Agent:
MR.DAVE PLAT on Email: [email-masked]

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, you are to contact Mr.
Dave Plat with the followings details below:

1. Your full names, telephone, contact address and

2. Quote your Ticket number in any correspondences With us or our
designated agent.

Congratulations, once more from all members and Staffs of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,
Dr. Smith Khan
Zonal Coordinator