Subject: Accept Credit Cards on your site in 24 hours
From: Kane at InternetSeer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:21:09 -0500 (EST)

This email advertisement is being sent to [email-masked] and other Subscribers 
as part of your InternetSeer Web site monitoring service. Your email address 
has not been given to any Third Parties. InternetSeer controls all e-mail 
delivery to assure your privacy. If you receive multiple emails you may have 
more than one InternetSeer account. Consolidate your accounts today by joining 
the InternetSeer Priority Club by clicking here: 
http://redir.internetseer.com/tr.jsp?79785YxJxD7j7lEWR7g7jSmcpxX6v76OzyxyyKxD7671ExzTUR797bYxzR727hYx=e3 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear InternetSeer Subscriber,

SecureNetShop is offering a FREE Merchant Account to InternetSeer Subscribers 
for a limited time.  This new service brings more convenience to your online 
business.  Plus, with no application fee or set up fee, accepting credit cards 
from your customers has never been easier.

Don?t lose another sale because you don?t accept credit cards.  With our online 
application, you can start accepting credit cards in less than 24 hours.

Click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser:
http://www.securenetshop.com/internetseer

*********** TABLE OF CONTENTS **************
What is a Merchant Account? 
Am I Eligible for a Merchant Account? 
What Do I Receive by Applying Today?

******* What is a Merchant Account? ********

A merchant account is a special account that is setup for a business to accept and 
process credit card orders.  After processing a customers credit card, the 
transaction goes through a series of stages.  The money is then transferred from 
the merchant account into the business's checking account within 48 to 72 hours. 

Most banks will not set up new businesses, especially smaller ones like home based, 
mail order, phone order, and Internet businesses.  Unlike most banks, Internetseer 
accepts every business regardless of size.  Plus, for a limited time, Internetseer 
will pay your Bankcard Application Fee and Gateway License Fee in order for you to 
accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). 
That's a $295 value! 

Click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser:
http://www.securenetshop.com/internetseer

******** Am I Eligible for a Merchant Account? *******

To get started you must be the principle owner of the business and have the following information:
1. Business located within the United States. 
2. Federal Tax ID# (for corporations only). 
3. Your Social Security Number. 
4. US Checking Account. 
5. You must be at least 18 years of age.
 
Click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser:
http://www.securenetshop.com/internetseer

******* What Do I Receive by Applying Today? ********
Merchant account for Immediate Transaction Processing

A Secure, Encrypted, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Payment Gateway that will allow you to 
accept credit card payments in real-time over the internet. 

A Virtual Terminal for processing off-line credit card orders. 

Set up with all Major Credit Cards! 

All funds wired into the checking account of your choice! 

Online reporting and management of your transactions! 

No Application Fee.

No Paperwork. 

No Setup Fees. 

No Annual Fee. 

FREE Fraud Screening and Protection. 

FREE Automatic Daily Batching. 

FREE American Express Setup. 

FREE 24/7 Technical Support.

Click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser:
http://www.securenetshop.com/internetseer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email is being sent to you as a required part of your  InternetSeer Web site monitoring 
service. If you no longer wish to have InternetSeer monitor your Web site and provide you with 
email alerts when there is a problem accessing your Web site, performance reports on a weekly 
basis as well as special email promotions, click here: 
http://www.internetseer.com/cancel/auto.jsp?7g7j5Y498xX6v76OzyxyyKxD7671ExzTU=e3  
to cancel your account. 
InternetSeer 381 Brinton Lake Road, Thornton Pennsylvania 19373.
##7g7j5Y498xX6v76OzyxyyKxD7671ExzTU=e3##