Subject: CTAN package update: FiNK
From: CTAN Announcements <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:04:00 -0400
List-Id: CTAN Announcements <ctan-ann.dante.de>

The package below has been updated on tug.ctan.org and should soon be
at your favorite mirror.

Thanks again,
Jim Hefferon
Saint Michael's College

.......................................................................

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: FiNK
Author's name: Didier Verna
Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/fink
Summary description: The LaTeX2e FIle Name Keeper -- keeps track of 
  \input'ed or \includ'ed files
License type: lppl

Announcement text: 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy to announce the release of FiNK version 2.0, 5 years after 
the previous version !

New in this release:
** New macros \finkdir, \finkbase, \finkext and \finkpath
providing the current file's name components, suggested by Alain Schremmer
** New options maindir and mainext
for tweaking the main file's name components

Description:
This package looks over your shoulder and keeps track of files
\input'ed (the LaTeX way) or \include'ed in your document. You then have a
permanent access to the directory, name and extension of the file currently
being processed through several macros. FiNK also comes with support for
AUC-TeX.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This package is located at 
   http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/fink
.  More information is at
   http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=fink
(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to 
appear).  We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org .  
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
_______________________________________________
Ctan-ann mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.dante.de/mailman/listinfo/ctan-ann