Subject: tug.ctan.org upload: FiXme
From: Jim Hefferon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:06:18 GMT

Thank you for the upload.  I think it is all set, once the mirroring has
a chance to work.

Jim

======================================================================

The following information was provided by the package's contributor.

Name of contribution: FiXme
Author's name: Didier Verna
Author's email: [email-masked]
Location on CTAN: /contrib
Summary description: Insert meta-comments and fixmes in your documents
License type: lppl

Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi !

This is FiXme 3.1, a bugfix only release.

	This package provides you with a way of inserting fixme notes in your
documents. Such notes can appear inline, as marginal notes, footnotes, index
entries, in the log file and as warnings on stdout. It is also possible to
summarize them in a list. When you switch from draft to final mode, any
remaining fixme note will be logged, but removed from the document's body.
Additionally, critical notes will abort compilation with an informative
message. FiXme also comes with support for AUC-TeX.
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can have a look at the package at
  http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/fixme
although you may get a better network connection by visiting a mirror 
of CTAN that is near to you; see 
  http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/README.mirrors