Subject: tug.ctan.org upload: FiXme
From: Jim Hefferon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:13:03 GMT

Thanks for the upload.  I have installed it.

We usually announce major version changes on the CTAN announcement list.
Would you like an announcement?  (It may be after the holidays, depending
on when I hear back from you.)

Thanks again, and happy holidays,
Jim Hefferon

======================================================================

The following information was provided by the package's contributor.

Name of contribution: FiXme
Author's name: Didier Verna
Author's email: [email-masked]
Location on CTAN: /contrib/supported
Summary description: A LaTeX2e style for managing fixme's and meta-comments.
License type: lppl

Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy to announce the Christmas release of FiXme: 3.0 !

New in this release:
- - FiXme now provides environments for longer notes.
- - Layouts can be overridden on a per-note basis.
- - Bug fix in the marginal note layout.

	This package provides you with a way of inserting fixme notes in your
documents. Such notes can appear inline, as marginal notes, footnotes, index
entries, in the log file and as warnings on stdout. It is also possible to
summarize them in a list. When you switch from draft to final mode, any
remaining fixme note will be logged, but removed from the document's body.
Additionally, critical notes will abort compilation with an informative
message. FiXme also comes with support for AUC-TeX.

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can have a look at the package at
  http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/fixme
although you may get a better network connection by visiting a mirror 
of CTAN that is near to you; see 
  http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/README.mirrors 

XML file:
**********************************************************************
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE entry SYSTEM "entries/catalogue.dtd">
<entry id="fixme"
       datestamp="2004-12-22 14:37" 
       modifier="[email-masked]">
  <name>FiXme</name>
  <caption>A LaTeX2e style for managing fixme's and meta-comments.</caption>
  <author>
    <name>Didier Verna</name>
    <email>[email-masked]</email>
  </author>
  <license type="lppl" />
  <description>
  	  This package provides you with a way of inserting fixme
    notes in your
    documents. Such notes can appear inline, as marginal notes,
    footnotes, index
    entries, in the log file and as warnings on stdout. It is also
    possible to
    summarize them in a list. When you switch from draft to final
    mode, any
    remaining fixme note will be logged, but removed from the
    document's body.
    Additionally, critical notes will abort compilation with an
    informative
    message. FiXme also comes with support for AUC-TeX.
  </description>
  <ctan path="/macros/latex/contrib/supported/fixme" />
</entry>
**********************************************************************